Monday 22 December 2014



Today was a big improvement on Cash's behavior.

We woke up this morning and he sat by the bedroom door and looked at us. I followed him to the hallway and he then sat by the front door, while looking at just me, this time.





Before this happened, we have let him out into the front yard to do #1 and #2 already, so I told him to wait and then he grunted a little. I assumed he wanted to do a #2 for the second time this morning. So, Mårten took him for a walk and Cash dumped a huge pile afterwards.

He came back home really happy. That, I am pretty sure of, since he had been jumping up and down beside the chair where I sat to write this entry.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Cash The Rat - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -