Thursday 27 June 2013

We walked in the forest today as we have read somewhere that it would always be good to walk your dog everyday.



Cash tried staying out of my path but he walks and runs around bushes and gets tangled around them when he tries to come back to me.



Patience is what I have, especially when we are trying to talk to him in Swedish. Everything is pretty new to him, of course. Surroundings, the language, and us. So, we try to keep explaining to him that he shouldn't be running around the bushes because he gets tangled plus the rope burns my skin when he runs around me as well. I would explain this to him while I slowly untangle the leash.



Above is a picture of Cash, enjoying the sun!



We then gave him a treat after the walk. Above is a picture of him enjoying a chew bone on a really soft and furry blanket, surrounded by pillows!


Oh yeah, there's this app on the iPhone where my brother edited his picture. He said this is how the portrait of Cash would be if he were Japanese! I think he looks good in black and white. Time to go to bed now, and see you all on the next post!



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Cash The Rat - Hatsune Miku - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -